Tuesday 29 March 2011

NOTD:You Don't Know Jacques& Hello Kitty cookies

Hello lovely ladies,
I wanted to wear a nail polish that would go with any outfit so I chose this nice purple! This color was so popular in the fall but it's still one of my favourties and I probably wear it the most out of all my nail polish! It's just so easy to match with any outfit that I find myself grabbing for it all the time especially when I know I'm going to have a busy week and won't have time to be changing my nail color.
This polish is easy to apply and not too streaky if you take your time. You do need about three coats because it is a little thin. But all in all its a great polish that I would recomend to anyone!
Today I tried to be a good little housewife and I baked some cookies. I only had Christmas cookie cutters so I improvised and attempted to make some hello kitty and bow cookies! Well as you can see they turned out........funny looking lol! But I think I did an okay job...you can even ALMOST tell what they are tee-hee!

 KatXoXo

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Oooo gorgeous colour!!

Awww the cookies are so super cute :) x

my healthy twist said...

Great blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you :). XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

KatXoXo said...

Hayley-Thanks so much :)
Natalya- Thank you!