Saturday 20 August 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Hey Lovey's
Earlier this week the lovely Monique from Forever'92 awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award!! Isn't that sweet of her?! Thank you sweetie ♥

So for this Award you must name seven random things about yourself and award ten blogs that you love to read!!

                                           1. I wish I was a race car driver. vroom vroom!!
                                           2. I've rode an elephant
                                           3.  I love decorating my house for holidays
                                           4. I love hello kitty
                                           5. I'm very crafty
                                           6. I am a hoarder..maybe you'll see me on tv some day
                                           7. I love going to the dollare store and flea markets

                                          Seven Lovely Blog's:
                                In the Pink Fog
                                Beauty Behaved
                                No Beauty Limits
                                Lost My Heart in Wonderland
                                My Pursuit of Happiness
                               Chamber of Beauty...
                               Red Lip Gloss
                               Vanity's Child
                               Sara ♥'s Pretty Little Things
                               Lipstick & Pearls
Hope you all check out these great blogs!! You won't be dissapointed!! Have a great weekend everyone ♥


KatXoXo

11 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

thanks for the award love!!
haaa oh my you MUST do some dollar tree & flea market hauls!

<3 BB

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Congratsss honey <3 & thanks for tagging me!

Mie said...

You deserve it! "Lovely Blogger" Describes you perfectly. Thanks for the award beautiful! That makes me super happy ^^ *hugs*

nobeautylimits.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

BeautyBehaved-No problem :) ahah that's a great idea!! I definetly will be doing that!! ♥
Rakhshanda- You deserve it sweetie ♥
Mie- awww thanks so much hun!! You deserve it too!! ♥

Unknown said...

Thankyou doll
Me too I love decorating my house for the holidays
~Jazmin

KatXoXo said...

Its even more fun when you have children :) I can't wait for my daughters first christmas!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me, you're very kind.

SILVIA said...

great post!!!!
love your style honey!=P
xxx

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Congratulations is a beautiful award:)

BeautyBehaved said...

regarding your netflix question:
what i do is, when movies come to theaters i type them into the netflix search box it will say save (obviously they arent going to be out for a few mnths , so itll be in save queue, till about a month before it is ready to release on dvd it will go from save to bottom of your queue list and will say under notes what date it is released i move them to the top and when theyre out i get it. hope that helps if you have any more ?s hit me back(:

KatXoXo said...

Charlotte Sparkle-no problem love ♥
Silvia-Thanks hunny! ♥
BeautyShades-thanks hun ♥
BeautyBehaved-Thanks dear!! I'll def have to try that cause I've been going out and renting movies that I didn't think would be coming to Netflix!! ♥