Monday 30 April 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

Blogger Appreciation Award❤❤

I received this award from Tiffany from Life as a Southern Girl.
Thank you so much Tiffany :)


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many others as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them.

The Questions:

How long have you been blogging? Just over a year.


What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging? I stumbled accross a beauty blog when I was googling something & immediatley became hooked!! I thought it looked like so much fun so I started one shortly after :)


What type of blogs do you like to follow/read? I love all types of blogs. My most favourite is beauty, fashion, and nail blogs. I have also became obsessed with watching youtube clothing hauls and closet tours!!


What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog? I would like to make my own blog template but most of all I need to blog regularly!!
Who I am Awarding :
KatXoXo
❤❤

3 comments:

Barbara Tamez ♥ xo said...

ohhh know I see THANKS sweetie!!!! <3 XOXO i'll do the same to you :) YAY! XO :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!.. x

Unknown said...

Thanks love!
xoxo