Monday 31 March 2014

Revlon Lash Potion Review

Hello my loves
I hope you are all having a lovely day! I have been busy busy with the girls and trying to get the house under control since Austyns arrival! I have been loving having all this time to spend with them though!

        So today I am going to be sharing my review of the Revlon Lash Potion Mascara.
                    I was sent this a while ago and started using it in January.

                                                              This has a standard wand.
                                         I really love the colors of the packaging on this.
                                                                Before
                                                                            After

I have to say the more mascaras I try the more I realize I am picky about my mascaras!  I have only tried one mascara that I truly loved (but of coarse was not willing to spend the $ to buy it regularly!) I am hardly ever wowed by a mascara and this was no exception! This mascara gave me a tiny amount of extra length and hardly any volume. It has a nice thin consistency which I love! I am not too fussy about wands but I do like this one more then an angled or rubber end. This seems to wear well for a long time. It does not seem to dry or crumble which is always a plus! All in all it is an average mascara!

                                                                                5/10
                                                          Would I Re-purchase: Maybe...
                                                                       Price: $8 @ drugstores but I found it for $3 on Amazon!                                                                             ❤❤
                                         KatXoXo

4 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Your eye make up is stunning! I love the colour!

Wendy said...

Looks like a great Mascara! <3

I have a nice giveaway on my blog. You could win a pair of free shoes from the webshop Intreza. I hope you will enter ☺

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

Erica D said...

I'm picky about them too because very few actually do what they claim. I just bought an expensive one from The Makeup Show in L.A and it clumped up on me :( I have never seen this one around though.

-Erica
http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

*Maryam* said...

I have this mascara. I love it. It really does the job for me. However, it is a hassle removing it from my eyelashes. Great blog hun and thanks for stopping y my blog. :)

www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com