Wednesday 23 April 2014

Haul: Shoes, Clothes, & Accesories ❤❤

Hello my loves ❤❤
Hope you are all having a fantastic day! I have done a little bit of shopping lately. Just picking up odds and ends at different stores from different outings. I thought I would share what I got :)

I found this striped long sleeve short from
Old Navy for $2!

                                I also picked up this dress from Old Navy when I picked up
                               Ava a winter jacket. I got it for $20 but the price changes a lot....
     It is really hard to see all the beauty in this tank top from my photo but it is gorgeous!
            It is a pretty peachy pink with silver metallic embellishments all through it. 
      I bought it from American Eagle when they had their 50% off sale, so I only paid $15!
 Target had their sandals on sale for $15 this past weekend! I could not resist that deal so I
picked up two pairs....although I could have easily picked up five more because they are all
SO cute!
             My sister wanted to look at jewellery from Suzy Shier and they were having a great  
                   30% off sale! I got these bracelets and delicate butterfly earrings for a couple
                                                        dollars! Such a fantastic deal!

               Have you guys picked up anything new lately?
                                                       ❤❤
                                                   KatXoXo

8 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Great items! love the jewelry!

Vicky said...

The navy sandals with gold trim from Target are so nice! I get addicted to buying flats in Summer! Xx

RetroStreetStation said...

so many great clothes!!

Kisses,
Maria
http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

lameyy said...

That vest top is so pretty!

lameyy.blogspot.co.uk New post on how to make money from your iphone, enjoy!

The chic and cheap said...

the sandals are so cute!


The Chic and Cheap Blog ,
Facebook , Instagram , Bloglovin

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice haul, love the metallic tank top, sandals and jewellery.

Unknown said...

What pretty jewelry. And great haul <3

Darren Demers said...

My sister wanted to look at jewellery from Suzy Shier and they were having a great shawls online , pashmina shawls online , silk shawls online , shawls online , black shawl , white shawl , shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl